Optima Hydraulics designs and manufactures integrated pump units upon customer’s individual requests.
The integrated pump unit consists of the gearbox and several pumps. Any combination of pumps is possible.
Integrated pump unit can have various versions of drive:
• mounted on the engine of mobile vehicle
• mounted on the electric motor
• mounted separately and driven with axle driveshaft
|Capacity ( cc )||333…28
|Shaft rotation speed||nmax||rpm||2195||2400||2280||2100||2100||2100||2100|
|Weight (working fluid excluded)||mmax||kg||50||74||55||110||224||155||440|
- consists of reduction gear with 2 - 6 fixed or variable displacement hydraulic pumps mounted on it
- torsional and splined drive shaft with inner and outer splines
- various versions of the reduction gear housing
Application: Hydraulic power drives of stationary and mobile machinery. Like mining excavator DEMAG H55
Equivalents to: Hydromatik-Rexroth® A8VO (A8VO28.. A8VO55.. A8VO80.. A8VO107.. A8VO112.. A8VO140.. A8VO160..), Samhydraulik-Brevini®: HDV
Axial piston variable double pump